Tuesday 3 March 2009

Mac


I've never cared much for computers. I write on them, surf the net and do a lot of shopping but that's about it. Numerous conversations about a computer's capacity, hard drive,... have already been lost on me. And seeing as I'm a firm believer in content over packaging, I'm saddened to announce that I have fallen in love with a Mac. In my defense, it's not just any Mac, it's a fuchsia one.

I've been a PC user all my life simply because I don't know many non-PC users and it's cheaper. I always thought Mac was overrated, who cares about a slim design (some people will probably crucify me for saying this) it's what the machine can do, isn't it?

Now, I know Mac is good and after having browsed through the set up a few times, it even seems to make a lot more sense to a rudimentary computer users like myself. I even started to warm up to it's clean crisp look a while back even though I hate anything white or metallic (it just screams work in progress to me).

But a few minutes ago I became certain that a Mac will personally cross my path in the future seeing as I desperately need, crave all that fuchsia goodness. Once again, my girly side can't be denied even when it comes to computers.

No comments: