Sunday 9 November 2008

Parties "R" US

The performance was two days ago and everything basically went according to plan, go figure. The turnout wasn't that big but I did have a lot of fun and it opened the door to some future prospects which I'm mildly, to say the least, excited about.
Yesterday was my dear friend Katrien's birthday and as usual I couldn't help myself and made her a birthday cake. I hope it was yummy... (hint, hint) and that she had a great time.
Today, another birthday party but this time there won't be any cake, only sushi. Talk about festive! Normally I'd be able to fake a little more enthusiasm (although not much, long story) but I've been nauseous since yesterday morning due to my very first and needless to say last nocturnal dürüm encounter.
Note to self: never eat anything out of tinfoil.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want that picture (or did we take one too???) god I was wasted lol

Hugs and thanks again for the INCREDIBLY yummy cake <3