Sunday 2 November 2008

It's a small world

I have finally returned from a fabulous trip to the wonderful land of Disney. I regret to inform you that I wasn't successful in my quest for Pooh but I am determined to go back and hunt the sucker down. I did however encounter Tiger from afar and almost touched Eyore but alas his break started just before I could get to him. However, my beloved was able to take a picture, with two other women.

I'm also very pleased that I got on not one, not two but three roller coasters in one day. I was nauseous, trembling and cursed more than your average sailor but I did it! Previously my coaster adventures consisted out of one nerve wrecking experience on the Vampyre, an experience that makes me nauseous till this very day.

Needless to say I had a great time in this gorgeous place that surpassed all my expectations, except the Pooh part, and brought back a cute souvenir to cherish until I return.

No comments: