Friday 7 November 2008

Lights, camera, action, oh my

It's finally here, the opening night of And Then We Changed The Screenplay. I have to say I'm very excited and also a tad nervous. I'm hoping there won't be any technical problems but knowing our director, there will be. That's all that can basically go wrong, that and missing my queue which I hope won't happen. I'll have to focus on the dialogue, my character which changes with each version of the dialogue and my accents, oh my. It'll all probably be fine, we're simulating a rehearsal and no rehearsal is ever full proof so we've got an excuse.

I'm also very curious to see if people will understand what's exactly going on because sometimes it's not even that clear to us. We'll just have to wing it. I just hope some people show up otherwise it would be really embarrassing. Luckily, I've got my devotees. And I also hope my voice can handle it, a 4 hour rehearsal followed by a 3 hour performance. My guess is that I'll be keeping pretty quiet for the remainder of the weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As long as you're ready to PARTEY on saturday, all is well. Trust me, you'll do GREAT <3