Thursday 6 November 2008

I want one!

When we were in Paris last week, we were making our way through the toy department of Galleries Lafayette, because I had to pee as usual, and that's when I encountered something very pretty, very cute and very girly: the Kimmidoll.

It's an elegant little wooden Japanese doll inspired by the traditional Kokeshi dolls. They are decorated in vibrant colors, each with their own name, character and message. My personal favorite as you can see here is Seiko, the inspirational and motivational spirit.

I was too preoccupied with my bladder at the time but now I deeply regret not adopting one. I've done my research and they're not available in Belgium. I'm going to London in a few weeks time and I hope to score one there. Otherwise, if someone knows where you can get one, let me know or better still, you're always welcome to donate one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ik wil ook al een tijdje zo'n Kimmidoll! Anders kunnen we samen op Ebay bestellen? Kunnen we de verzendkosten delen!