Saturday 15 November 2008

Let the soul searching commence

As some of you may know I've been having stomach troubles for about a week now and it turns out the dürüm wasn't to blame, although it couldn't have helped. The entrance of my stomach is apparently infected causing not only my stomach but also my oesophagus to contract. It's not only painful and nauseating but also makes me feel like I'm going to choke as my oesophagus is also influencing my windpipe. Needless to say lots of fun to go around.
If that wasn't bad enough I've also started getting panic attacks for no good reason besides constantly thinking I'm gonna choke. Well, there probably is a reason but I'm so happy in the wonderful world of denial that it's not getting through to me, thank god. But seeing as my mind can't get me to listen, my body is giving it it's best shot. These so called "issues" are apparently at the root of my recurring gastro-enteritis problems which are a bitch and that's putting it nicely.
And that is why dear friends I've been quiet of late, nausea and sheer panic have gotten a hold on me.

No comments: