Monday 1 December 2008

Suggestions, anyone?

I bought a few books this weekend and putting them in my already overflowing bookcase always brings me great joy and needless to say a little frustration. My will to read is still dormant but I hope that'll soon change as more riveting titles are approaching (Christmas and all) and I've also decided to start a book club.
Why? You may ask. Well, the answer is simple: to put the only knowledge I have, being of the literary variety, to some use and to gossip a little along the way.
As "organizer" of the whole shebang, I get to choose the first book which is going to be hard because I don't have a clue where to begin. Seeing as I don't have any particular title in mind, I just spent the last 20 minutes or so in a very relaxing lotus pose staring at my beloved books in order to get the juices flowing. Apparently, the juices have dried up...

1 comment:

Leen said...

:) I can picture you sitting there, all lotus-like. Curious about which book you'll come up with.