Thursday 18 December 2008

Don't mess with me honey

And now something completely different. My doctor advised me to relax, which is believe it or not very hard if you're as tightly wound as I am, seeing as stress among other things is one of the causes of my gastro enteritis problems. I took my dear friend Katrien up on her offer to do some yoga on her Wii Fit, hoping it would calm me down a tad. But experience has taught me that all that breathing and bending just irritates the hell out of me so no success there.

Luckily, there's also Wii Sports which is in my opinion not only a lot more fun but also exhausting and this resulted in a not only calmer but also very sweaty Ginny Jones, for about 30 minutes or so. I especially loved the boxing seeing as I'm not good at aiming, balancing,... basically everything that requires some form of restraint. Did I also mention that my timing also sucks? Anyway, I just love letting everything go and pounding the shit out of my opponent like any lady would of course. In the end I knocked out three guys in a row, went up a few notches (I am now level 500 something or other), had one hell of a work out and relieved my stress levels for about 15 minutes. Not bad, not bad at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe, glad you liked it. You're always welcome to K.O. some weird Mii-dude again ;)