Saturday 20 November 2010

Stressy Saturdays

I’ve had a pretty hectic day to say the least:

  • took my grandmother to the Carrefour which took ages because it’s her idea of Disneyland. And for some reason, whenever we lose track of her, she always ends up oogling the meat!?!
  • did the washing up, the litter tray and watered our plants aka the miniature rainforest
  • had a quick bite to eat while watching Nigella’s kitchen
  • headed off to the Groene Waterman to bring the scones I baked yesterday afternoon for their high tea which was a lot of fun


  • went to the comic book store (Mekanik) were the lovely Sara planned on giving me a crash course in Flemish graphic novels. Some customers also recognized me as the “Groene Waterman’s baker” which was really funny
  • scheduled an interview with Ephemaron at Mekanik who was busy signing her first graphic novel, Weg
  • went home and am now in the process of doing some more research on Pieter van Oudheusden, the co-creator of Weg, who has decided to join us for the interview. Talk about last minute stress!
Next on my to-do list: shower, prepare dinner, do the interview, put on my pyjamas and watch some much deserved telly.

No comments: