Monday 10 May 2010

Moleskine Passions

I love books, with or without words in them. Whenever I see a colorful notebook with intricate patterns, gorgeous texture, cute drawings or just plain polka dots, I have to have it. Currently I’m using no less than 7 notebooks to scribble in, with subjects ranging from fictional fantasies to recipes and everything in between.

These little books aren’t just fun and practical but also essential to an anal organizer like myself who likes to keep track of basically everything. And apparently I’m not the only one. The legendary Moleskine has introduced a new collection of notebooks specially designed for your life passions: Recipe, Wine, Book, Film, Music and Wellness. In these 6 journals, you can organize information, comments, memories, clippings, reviews,…


Needless to say, I desperately crave the book journal. I’ve always wanted to keep a book journal seeing as I’ve usually forgotten everything 6 months down the line but for some reason I never got round to it. Sure, I can always access my Shelfari account but that doesn’t come with a fully embossed cover, 3 ribbon place marker, a double expandable inner pocket, alphabetically organized sections, 6 tabbed sections to personalize, a free customized bookmark, several adhesive labels: 40 to be used on the blank tabs, 150 colored with icons and 12 to customize the cover.

I’m getting giddy just by thinking of it.


No comments: