Sunday 17 May 2009

Twitterst thou?

For the past few weeks I've been in complete awe of the most adorable sound I've heard in ages: the prrrt of Tweetdeck. My sweet pea started Twittering a while back and introduced this loving sound into my bland little world. Personally, I never understood why one Twitters, it's like a Facebook update but supposedly cooler and without the stupid quizzes which I tend to like.

Yet after seeing the look on peoples face last week when I said I didn't Twitter I decided to take my next leap into the 21st century and joined up. The only problem is, I don't actually know anyone who Twitters besides my pumpkin and his blonde buddy.

So what's the deal? It's like the world is devided into Twitter die hards meaning dozens of Tweets a day and those who are convinced it's a pidgeon's mating call. I used to belong to the latter but am now boldly going where many have gone before. I just hope you all follow me there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I joined twitter a couple of weeks ago because some guy from The Book Depository blurbed my blog on his twitter account... but it's kind of useless indeed if you don't know anyone else who twitters :).