Thursday 19 May 2011

Articles by Rebecca Benoot

I had an epiphany on Tuesday while I was working on my articles namely, I really need a website / log with all of them on there. Not just for my own benefit, I do tend to forget what I've written about quite quickly, but also because I can finally show people what I've been writing about these past 2,5 years.

I already have a lovely website which the Pumpkin made for me but it hasn't been updated in over a year as I always have to bother my in-house designer whenever I get the need to change something, which is often.

So... I made a blog, (whoopie!) seeing as it's the easiest, although not really the most professional, way I can catalogue my articles. Low maintenance and easily adjustable. The only downside is that I now have to copy-paste several dozen articles which while probably take me a while.

Anyway, if you're curious what I've been scribbling the past years check out: http://rebeccabenoot.blogspot.com/ (updated daily)

No comments: