Thursday 23 April 2009

30 before 30

Today I started thinking about projects. What could I do that would be meaningful, to me at least? But after countless hours of just staring into space and occasionally at a customer, I finally realized that I didn't need a project per sé, just some goals and that is why I proudly present my list with 30 things I want to do before I turn 30. That leaves me 2,5 years to:

1. Find a job that doesn't make me physically ill.

2. Write a book, seriously.

3. Get my driving licence, after thirty it's just pathetic.

4. Act more, what can I say, I love it.

5. Take cooking lessons , focussing on desserts and master the art of icing a cake. For some strange reason I'd love to bake a wedding cake with lost of layers and flowers,...

6. Travel through The United States or go back to New York at least.

7. Catch up on my reading, meaning read every book I own and stick to it.

8. Stop obsessing and just let it go!

9. Master the art of yoga.

10. Meet Winnie the Pooh.

11. Blog more and actually comment once and a while.

12. Get a tan, or a shade other than red.

13. Sleep outdoors, just for the hell of it.

14. Relax on a beach somewhere.

That's all I can think of for now. I could have easily called it 14 before 30 but that doesn't have the same ring to it. I'll keep you posted ;) on the progress and future goals which aren't that crazy, right?

No comments: