Sunday 26 October 2008

The pain of pilates


I recently started doing pilates and I have to say, I'm feeling the burn in places that were previously comfortably numb. I've been wanting to take exercise classes for a while now since I basically like doing it (strange but true) and hate all other kinds of sport. Let me tell you why: first of all I'm required to go out into the world which is a real buzz kill at 7 pm on a cold and dreary night and secondly I'll be confronted with my fellow man. Don't get me wrong, I like the human race and all, I just don't like them there when I'm huffing, puffing and sweating all over the place. And that is why, people, I decided to buy some exercise DVDs so I can work up a sweat in the comfort of my home. Some might call me crazy for jumping around and clenching my buttocks in front of the warm glow of my TV but all I can say is, in a few weeks (hopefully) I'll have buns of steel, what about you?

2 comments:

re-media said...

Being your boyfriend, I can only support and stimulate this ;-)

Anonymous said...

Babes, you look hot enough to me ;) :P