Friday 3 October 2008

Damn you little pig!

I went to the hospital this morning to get my stitches removed and have the doctor take a look at a nasty case of gingivitis. My stitches had to, supposedly, dissolve by them selves but didn't and caused an incredibly painful and disgusting infection. Needless to say I'll spare you the details but I'm just gonna add that I almost made myself faint. Try it, it ain't easy.

Furthermore, I have to confess that I've got a new addiction. It's not exactly new but it's been getting out of hand lately ever since my significant other did something to the computer (I have to admit I'm a real girl when it comes to computers) to make it bigger, better and able to induce a compulsive habit. It's unbelievably embarrassing but I'm hooked on a very simple and stupid (significant other's words, not mine) game called Goldminer. You basically have to aim and catch as many gold nuggets as you can in 60 seconds. When you're a few levels ahead they let loose these incredibly cute and infuriating pigglets who get in the way and screw everything up, bless 'em. And as you can see, I'm not the only one who desperately needs some rehab.

No comments: