Saturday 19 February 2011

Indulgence



I just wanted to say that I'm absolutely in love with Clipper tea (thank you Iris), especially the green tea with ginkgo enhanced blackcurrant flavor and the orange & coconut one. Tangy, fragrant yet subtle and soothing, they're basically heaven in a cup and that's saying a lot for someone who dreaded the sight of tea until six years ago when the pumpkin give me my very first "ok" cup of tea which would soon become part of our evening ritual. Who would have thought that I'd become such an avid drinker a few years down the road with no less than nineteen flavors in my tea box? I still can't stand black or plain tea but Clipper's has got it right on every level. Plus due to their amazing designs, these fairtrade teas look so cute in your kitchen! What more could a girl ask for?

No comments: