Monday 9 August 2010

Doomsday (for my sweet pea at least)


In a couple of minutes we'll be heading towards Calais, ready to embark on our roadtrip down the English country lanes, quaint towns, beautiful nature and plentiful bookshops. We had lots of last minute shopping to do this weekend like finding some decent raincoats as opposed to suntan lotion 'cause the weather is going to be slightly unpredictable but I don't care, we're gonna have a great time. Too bad I wasn't able to find those red polka dotted wellies, I've been lusting after for weeks now, in my size. I've been putting off buying them because who wears wellies these days, really? But they're just so damn cute and the occasion had finally arisen. Needless to say, there are a lot of big footed woman out there with impeccable taste.

See you in a fortnight!

No comments: